PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
All submissions should be written in English and according to IOP Guideline and template, must not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication. All submitted paper will be subjected to a “double-blind review” by at least two members of the Scientific Committee. The review will be based on relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
The authors of accepted papers will have 15 minutes to present their work in a Conference Work Session; approximately 5 minutes of discussion will follow each presentation.
Method of Submission
- English is the official language of the conference and therefore the paper should be written and presented only in English
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Full papers should not exceed 6 (six) pages, including text, figures, tables and references. Therefore, authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity
- All manuscripts must be free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to ensure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
- Authors should prepare their documents using MS-Word following the guideline provided by IOP Conference Series: Journal of Physics
- The conference uses Open Conference System for submission of papers and review process. An author interested in submitting a paper to the 6th SEA-DR 2018 is required to create a new account through http://conference.unsyiah.ac.id/SEA-DR/SEA-DR-6th/index
- Registration requires filling a few brief fields on the web form. Upon completion of the form, the author will be taken directly to paper submission. If the author is not yet ready to submit the paper, the author could log out and submit later.
- To submit the paper, the author needs to log in as an Author. From the User Home page, under Roles, select Authors.
- Once logged in, the author should follow the steps by clicking on the link under “Start here to submit a paper to this conference”.